Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Back in the Labour Force

Maybe not a triumphant comeback, but I have found a job. Before we all get too excited, it's just a temp position, and it's only for a month, and it's data entry, and I will be looking for another job the whole time. It will, however, pay the bills for the meantime and it is with Shell so perhaps I can get an 'in' (if you know what I mean).

Regardless of the moderate achievement here, I have rewarded myself with a bottle of 'wine', although with my budget these days it has to come with bubbles: last name "Duck", first name "Baby".

Don't forget your friend "Funnel",

Joe

2 Comments:

At 9:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Baby Duck and Funnel with a piece of Surgical Tubing..."

Speaking of unions, congrats on the engagement!!

(I followed your link in the email you sent out... it was randomly cool to read up on what you've been up to. Good luck with Cow Town-- my sister lived there for a few years and loved it.)

Adios,
--Jason (that kid who used to draw weird comics in Math 8)

 
At 3:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link and as we say here : Félicitations pour le mariage !!!!

Talk to you soon,

Caroline from Paris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home